- This event has passed.
OHSA & RTA Amendments Seminar
September 21, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$49.00
Back by Popular Demand!
Joe Hoffer, a lawyer from Cohen Highley LLP, will discuss the upcoming changes to the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and the Residential Tenancies Act (RTA) and how they will impact landlords.
Registration is limited to 60 people.
Please note this is a repeat of the seminar that was held on June 17.
|Topics Discussed:||* Expanded definition of workplace harassment
* Requirement to have a written policy and program to protect workers from harassment by tenants
* Amendment to RTA that will allow tenants to give 28 days’ notice to terminate a tenancy
* Landlord’s obligation to keep vacate notice confidential
|Sign In & Pizza Dinner:
||5:30 to 6:00 pm|
|Seminar:||6:00 to 9:00 pm|
Includes pizza dinner
||The online payment system is currently unavailable. To register, please complete and return the Registration Form or contact the LPMA office at 519-672-6999. We apologize for any inconvenience.|
| Sponsorship Opportunities
|Event Partnership:||$200 (limit of 3)
* Use of a display table during the seminar
* 2-3 minutes to address the attendees at the beginning of the seminar
* Signage at the seminar identifying your company as an Event Partner (supplied by LPMA)
* Admission for one person
* To purchase, please contact the complete and return the Registration Form or contact the LPMA office.